OpenStreetMap Ireland is having a second lockdown building mapping marathon over November and maybe beyond, with a video talk/s over the weekend.
What are we doing? :- Mapping buildings in Ireland everyday in the month of November.
Why? :- There is a lockdown, so we are making staying at home feel useful.
Where? :- each day in November we have a different town/county/area to map, that has been divided into handy squares for you to map, find them at tasks.openstreetmap.ie
How can I contribute? :- Join in, map with us for an hour or two each day, at a time of your own choosing and talk to us on telegram as well, for moral and mapping support.
What is our long-term aim?: To get lots of the #osmIRL_buildings tasks complete, towards our goal of every building on the Island of Ireland being mapped.
- Get Your Stickers Here! - 02-Jan-2021
- #Mapvember Lockdown extravaganza - 07-Nov-2020
- Socially distant mapping for Clonmel Heritage week - 28-Oct-2020
- Map at home event update - 20-Apr-2020
- YouTube channel Launch - 15-Apr-2020
- Events for 2020 - 15-Dec-2019
- Kilkenny Event Blog - 15-Dec-2019
- Using drone imagery of Newry - 25-Nov-2019
- Community Event – NUI Galway - 25-Nov-2019
- Community Event in Newry - 24-Nov-2019