Date for your diary: 27th June 2020 will be the osmIRL annual general meeting. The meeting will be virtual on chat.openstreetmap.ie, since the Covid-19 threat will still prevent gatherings of more than 6 people on that date. Subscribers will get a formal invitation shortly, but other community members are welcome to view and participate in parts of the meeting. Full details to follow.
- Mapping the Wild Atlantic Way - 09-May-2021
- Cantabular: a new use-case for OpenStreetMap - 13-Apr-2021
- Announcing #MapPatrick21 - 08-Mar-2021
- Putting Clonmel’s History on the Map - 07-Aug-2020
- OpenStreetMap Ireland Annual General Meeting – 27th June 2020 - 06-Jun-2020
- #StayHomeAndMapIRL - 18-Apr-2020
- OSM meetup TOG Dublin 24th Nov 2018 @ 11am – 3pm - 30-Oct-2018